Whats going on? Internship

Recently I applied to do my internship overseas..

the country I pick is Korea, I was suppose to go to an interview

But the interview turned out to be an announcement
It was not good news..
The Council trust that has been providing the funds for my studies has closed an account
linking to my sponsorship provider for my travels fair
now I have no funds to go where I want

....This is depressing.....

They would still fund my internship to go to the University in Korea that I picked
but they wont pay for my travelling needs and my accommodation there
*a typical person would say 'This is not fair'*
due to the fact that the ones before me gets their share of the same privilege that I was asking for

hmmmm... -____-*
I had some time to think about this because I still really want to go with the exchange student program, crying or giving up won't make this any better.. 
after receiving the news
my heart was thumping so hard and my head was spinning and pulsating..
It was hard to take in, 

I was advised to seek for sponsorship, no matter where
I am a timid person and I don't really like to ask for help, because I know I'm capable
But it would be asking for more money from my parents and I don't like that idea
To work a little would be the best but theres not enough time
I have a final year project to submit and thats gonna take a toll on me if I go with that plan

Now I am going everywhere and anywhere to look for an institute that is willing to help me.
I'll just go with my gutt and become more aloud then I already am
I know I'm not what you call a Genius but I know I can always do better..

This is a challenge
I have to show and bring out the best in me 
I really have never been in this kind of situation
I have to take this test from above
To prove to myself I can get what I want, I'll have to work harder
being moderate is not good enough for me
I have to get myself straightened out and go to the ends...

Please dear god, guide me, watch over me
help me, I have always prayed for the best
I have always received the best from you
I need to know what I have to do
So give me your wisdom and blessing 
To do better for my own future


This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 4, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.