Procrastinating again

1. Who is yourself at home?

  • A pretentious do-gooder

2. Who is yourself besides a friend?
  • A quiet bimbo
  • A disposable company

3. 5 things that you aspire but have not achieved yet.
  • A life I'm in-charge of
  • A passport that I control
  • Home without drama
  • Life partner still unknown
  • A truly happy family picture

4. Who is your spouse's name?
  • I imagined it would be James Dean but he's dead

5. 5 things you like most about your partner.
  • Blue jeans
  • White shirt
  • Rebel without a cause
  • Fast cars
  • Dead

6. The date when you couple?
  • I was watching a movie and there he was... in it

7. The bitter memories with your partner.
  • That time when I watch a documentary of how he died

8. The theme song of your love.
  • Nirvana - Come as you are

9. What changes you want to see from your partner?
  • Finding a replacement requires me to travel the world.. and time

10. Tag 10 of your other friends.
  • Do I have other friends?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 5, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.