Skylights

From my balcony, not drinking coffee

I was watching this movie
'Begin Again'
cause having the biggest crush on Mark Ruffalo is eternal
I finished and will not elaborate and be a Spoiler.

I find it odd that emotionally I can relate to the situation
People who know me, don't really know me
as in what I like.. my preference in anything..
I have never met anyone who actually genuinely understands me
Parents? yeah they love me unconditionally,
doesn't mean they know me, my beautiful and ugly
I don't share to avoid feelings

I don't like remixes, I don't like meaningless pop songs
I don't like over-reacting, I don't like sultry music
I don't like jumping up and down, I don't like forceful vibes
with words that I will never understand.

*put your hands up in the air, wave/shake'em like you just don't care*
some sort of exercise? a mass movement? twerk?
What!? Temporary happiness is cool... temporarily
after it all ends, all thats left is emptiness

Emotion, Heart and Soul.. now those are real things
there is less of those, why? Cause they're no fun?
Well whatever but it's real, but everyone has different ways of letting it out

*sipping imaginary Hot Chocolate that I wish I had in my hand*






This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 5, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.