WoRds That Hurt

My heart wanted to shatter
My soul is just drowning
I never thought words could Hurt someone so badly
My eyes just filled with tears
My lips were numb with unspoken words
My body felt as fragile as a flower petal
I'm listening to music
I'm trying to free my mind
I was called names, i never thought theyd say them
jumping from a high building was a choice
I wanted to scream my Head off
I wanted to tell everyone what happened
I was misundertood
My respect for them shattered
My dignity, My pride,
Whats left of it anyway
these times, i wished wishes could come true
I would wish them away from my memory
I really wish they will change
Why do they think the world is about them
News Flash People!..... ITS NOT

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 16, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.