Lights! Camera! Action!!!



For all those we see each other!!
DONT LIE TO ME
I thought I knew who you were
I cant believe the times i've spent
knowing you, likes and dislikes
i never see through you're real intentions
I said to god.... what a work of art
the devil should get an award
as you spoke the words 'i care'.
Where is the script, Wheres the camera?
Where are the lines and wardrobe?
What happened to the gifts
the hugs and kisses, the jokes and gags
the gossips, promises and sadness we bear together?
Wheres your crew and director?
Is there even a line for our life scenes?
At least L knoe you now before too late
Before all the future lies
You heartless piece of ****, cause you cant feel
I beat you, I kicked you, I shoved you OUT
I said goodbye like I even cared
I cant get rid of you, but as you said it
IT'S ALL AN ACT!*this was actually the sweetest gift I received from friends I knew from another school.. I still love you guys

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.