Online dating app

I have resorted to online dating app, frankly i have no time to meet men outside, I don't care what i wear and my good friend is a guy, a very annoying one.

Swiped and matched with this man
Talking to this man in this dating app, it started of cool, like I don't really feel it vibe but not bad so let just see where this goes.

here's the cringy thing though, wanting a video call, though I never wanted to. but like i said, just go with it. harmless so far. 

here is me just listening to his stories and rants... then its time to say good night.
keep in mind we never met and this is our first time video calling, *I didn't turn on my camera though.

he says goodnight and.. I Love You... twice. wth

almost dropped my phone in the washing machine.
I'm sorry dude.. I'm desperate for a relationship but I guess I still have better self-control.

Dont make me unmatch you

This entry was posted on Monday, October 17, 2022. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.