A weekend..

How do I spend my weekend..
So how do I spend it? What did I do? Was it interesting?
It was suppose to be some family 'quality time' together
BUT
It was spent on another wedding of someone I dont know

It was the wedding of the  grandchildren of someone who has passed away..
Its very interesting because that someone who I don't know or might never get to appreciate better
was someone who took care of my grandfather when he got shot.
In his police days.. I don't know what the exact scenario was, but what I imagined it would have been...
Forrest Gump? Saving Pvt Ryan? Rambo?

What matters is this man was there loyally helping my grandfather.. So..
I dont think it matters that I know him or I like him or not,
I have to go to this event in honour of him,
Because if he wasn't there, my generation.. My Mum's generation might be different, and I might not be here so there..

PS: Food was great :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 19, 2014. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.