Dari itik yang terer baca

1. Who is yourself at home?

  • me, aku, saye, I, kite, kawe, chek tadaimaaaaa...........

2. Who is yourself besides a friend?
  • me, aku, saye, I, kite, kawe, chek sebelah kawan

3. 5 things that you aspire but have not achieved yet.
  • 'My' house
  • 'My' car
  • 'My' money
  • 'My' work
  • 'My' life

4. who is your spouse's name?
  • spouse tu sejenis mushroom kah?.. saye suke mkn yg jenis button name die 'Butang'
5. 5 things you like most about your partner.
  • Berbulu lebat
  • Kelabu
  • Berumor setahun
  • Gemok
  • Telinga panjang
p/s: saye rindunya... oh Itto kuceng ku

6. The date when you couple?
  • xde couple2.. saye sorang je xde twin

7. The bitter memories with your partner.
  • die kne tidow luar rumah sebab curik ikan

8. The theme song of your love.
  • theatric 'Catz' dan 'Kiss Me' dari six pence none the richer

9. What changes you want to see from your partner?
  • Jang curik ikan lagi n Bulu xnk gugor bebyk sgt.. nnt cepat botak

10. Tag 10 of your other friends.
  • Do I have other friends?




Change the world one day at a time
And we will see a sunny side up

This entry was posted on Monday, April 5, 2010 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.